Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ashamed

well, I am really ashamed of myself to get on here and realize that my last post was in October!!!

For those of you who don't yet know, this chapter of my life is coming to an end. At the beginning of February I will be starting a new nanny job near Seattle, Washington. Yay! I'm so excited about it. I'm going to be able to work with a child with a speech delay, and hopefully get some good experience for Grad School.

In other news, I took a small day trip with the family to Milan today to see the Duomo (the main catholic church of the town). It is huge and beautiful! You should google some pictures of it because I don't really have time to post any right now.

So, as I won't be in Italy any longer, if you have any ideas for a new name for my blog, let me know. We'll see if I'm any better at keeping it up over there.

Anyway, I am starving and I want to eat dinner, so that's all you get this time.

Love ya,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Hi Tiffany!

I'm so excited for your new job here in the states. It will be nice (phone call-wise) to have you in a much closer time-zone.

Love you lots and lots!

Anonymous said...

well since you wil be in Washington and it rains alot maybe some of these would be good titles.

My Soggy Memoris
Sun Rays breaking through

I dont know. are you sad to be leaving italy? This new job will be so awesome!!! I am excited for you and jealous yet again because Washington is somewhere I want to live.