This used to be a journal of my time as a nanny in Italy. I've moved on, and now, it serves a variety of purposes from personal musings, to travel reports.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Photos...Finally!
I'm working on putting my pictures online. You can check out some pictures of my trip to Rome at http://tiflyon.winkflash.com. The password is italianfun
Photo phun! I remember that "mouth of truth" from my dad's slides. He took a photo of my mother with it and would always made a joke when he showed it... "that's my wife on the...right (the side where the disc was!).
2 comments:
"say, come with me...
"the mouth of truth! the legend is if you give it a lie, and put your hand in there, it will be bitten off."
"oh what a horrid idea!"
amore love.
Photo phun! I remember that "mouth of truth" from my dad's slides. He took a photo of my mother with it and would always made a joke when he showed it... "that's my wife on the...right (the side where the disc was!).
Thanks for the photos.
Post a Comment