Friday, March 14, 2008

What a Summer!

I just got an email from the family detailing what I will be doing this summer while the kids are out of school, and I must say, I will be busy!!! Take a look:

May - Last month for Tommaso and Eugenia school and for their activities (basket, swimming, skating,…) Your first week end here there will be a party for their birthdays on Saturday morning with all their friends (about 30), usually we do it on a soccer field

June - We are trying to book a week holiday at the sea side for the middle of june. Should be in the south of italy. Last week of june till middle july you are expected to stay with the kidos (and the grandparents) in the mountains. It is a big house where stay on different level also some cousins. The house is in a natural park about 100 km from Torino.

July - From the middle of july for 2 weeks, you will stay in the mountains (in Courmayeur, small tipical village 180 km from Torino,in a flat, at the feet of Monte Bianco, the highest mountains in Europe), with Eugenia for an intensive ice skatting camp. With you 2 in our flat there will be also 2 Eugenia friends. Tommaso during this period will do a camp for basket with his team.

August - Will be spend in the mountains again in Bardonecchia, 100 km from Turin, in my parents holiday flat, with all us 5 and for some period also my parents.

September - First 2 weeks will be always holidays, maybe in the country side to prepare the grape harvest (we produce a small quantity of wine, 100km from Torino). Somewhen we would like to have another week at the sea side, but we do not know when.

15 of September school start again, but this will be another chapter.

I'm getting so excited!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed, it will be a busy and fun time!

Anonymous said...

holy moly!!! Congrats!! I'm so super duper excited for you! Not only the nanny part (which I LOVED being a nanny) but it's awesome that you get to visit some many wonderful places in Italy. That is so awesome.