Picasa Web Album - Tiffany - Italian count...
I don't have time to make a proper update before going out of town again, but here are some pictures of my recent trip to Metaponto, Italy. The family and I went there for a week to a Club Med resort. It was so nice, and I had a lot of fun doing things like playing tennis, archery, sailing, swimming, searching for seashells, water aerobics, rollerblading, rock climbing, etc.
I will have internet access, but only for about 10 min. at a time, and only late at night. I am going to a villa that their grandparents share with the kids great uncles. There is one phone line for the entire house! i'll try to update, but I can't promise anything.
In the mean time, enjoy the pictures!
For those of you who know me well, I ate a pizza with olives on it for the first time. It was actually pretty good, so I guess my tastebuds really are accepting more food. :) I also had pizza quadrata with potatoes on it, which, so far, is my favorite kind! Pizza quadrata is just a square of pizza, about 8X8 inches, and it usually doesn't have any crust because it is cut from a huge sheet. The dough is soft, and a little crunchy. The one with potatoes has no sauce, and no cheese, just thin slices of potatoes layered with spices, and probably mixed with butter. So good!
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. Sounds like a fun place to go! Thanks for sharing the pictures too :)
Looks like a lot of fun!
You get to go on AWESOME vacations! Next time you should put a picture of you up because I miss you so much... (I mean if it works for Eugenia and the cat it might work for me!)
Post a Comment